Staden O

Samlingsplats för alla länder och platser
birkebeineren
Admin

Re: Staden O

Inlägg av birkebeineren » 2014-08-22 16:12

Gadirm kopplad till staden O har varit diskuterat tidigare. Tror att ett förslag då var att Gadirm, som den multiversumfarare han är, regelmässigt färdas och vistas i staden O. Använder en sorts portal eller annan form för teleportering (som självklart RP råkar hitta! :wink: ). Kanske kan vara något för din kampanj?

Annars kan kanske äventyret förläggas i Vit fläck Drylo som ett alternativ för EA-projektet att använda?

Vi vill oavsett gärna se materialet! :)

Mikael
Admin

Inlägg av Mikael » 2014-08-24 21:21

Äventyret ser jag fram emot.

Tandgnostr
Felicisk Råttfångare

Inlägg av Tandgnostr » 2016-02-22 22:45

Is there a sequel to Svavelvinter? I see it debated quite a bit...

birkebeineren
Admin

Inlägg av birkebeineren » 2016-02-23 14:26

Menar du det gamla äventyret eller den nyare romanen?

Tandgnostr
Felicisk Råttfångare

Inlägg av Tandgnostr » 2016-02-23 15:16

Oh, I wasn't aware there was a novel, I was referring to the scenario and thought there might be a follow-up scenario to 5. Konflux.

Where would I find the novel??

Användarvisningsbild
Brior
Fårodlare
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Brior » 2016-02-23 17:06

Tandgnostr skrev:Oh, I wasn't aware there was a novel, I was referring to the scenario and thought there might be a follow-up scenario to 5. Konflux.

Where would I find the novel??
Tandgnostr: There are the old games - five parts all in all - from the 80-ies and 90-ies.

Then there are four novels, of which the last one will be published by midsummer 2016 (I wrote the old game and the novels). You could for instance find them (in paperback) here: http://www.bokus.com/cgi-bin/product_se ... ranstr%F6m

Then there is a new RPG based on the novels which you can find here: http://frialigan.se/spel/svavelvinter/

Everything is in Swedish though.

So far there is no game scenario beyond K5.

/Erik Granström

Tandgnostr
Felicisk Råttfångare

Inlägg av Tandgnostr » 2016-02-29 21:48

Hi Erik, thanks for the clarification and thanks for the great ideas you've provided. I'm excited to see there's a series of novels covering the 5. Konfluxen, I'll definitely be reading those!

I'm also curious that you say there's 5 parts to the RPG scenario series 5. Konfluxen since I've only got 4 in my collection (Svavelvinter, Oraklets fyre øgon, Kristalltjuren and 5. Konfluxen) , and I thought I had everything. What am I missing here?

Also, I read Swedish, I just don't write it well enough to use it in a Swedish forum =)

Användarvisningsbild
Brior
Fårodlare
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Brior » 2016-02-29 23:35

Tandgnostr skrev:Hi Erik, thanks for the clarification and thanks for the great ideas you've provided. I'm excited to see there's a series of novels covering the 5. Konfluxen, I'll definitely be reading those!

I'm also curious that you say there's 5 parts to the RPG scenario series 5. Konfluxen since I've only got 4 in my collection (Svavelvinter, Oraklets fyre øgon, Kristalltjuren and 5. Konfluxen) , and I thought I had everything. What am I missing here?

Also, I read Swedish, I just don't write it well enough to use it in a Swedish forum =)
I'll answer in English just the same if you don't mind. Apart from the four booklets you mention, there is "Trakorien", which might not be part of the game, but very useful, almost indispensable when you play "Oraklet fyra ögon".

Also it's fair to warn you about my books even though you read Swedish: the language is somewhat tweaked – some love it, some hate it. Also some find the books too complex since there are lots of people, places and storylines. Those who like the challenge often are very enthusiastic on the other hand, and I can assure you that most storylines will be neatly knit together in the last book of the series. That is actually what I'm most proud of.

Tandgnostr
Felicisk Råttfångare

Inlägg av Tandgnostr » 2016-03-01 14:32

Thank you very much for the info. Reading Martin's A Song of Ice And Fire I've gotten used to multiple story lines and complex characters, so I'll give it a shot =)
Senast redigerad av 1 Tandgnostr, redigerad totalt 2016 gånger.

Användarvisningsbild
Brior
Fårodlare
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Brior » 2016-03-01 16:43

Great Tandgnostr, and I hope you like the books!

Skriv svar